250ml Spray Foam Adhesive
Large Image :
250ml Spray Foam Adhesive
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
||20X20'container per day
Detailed Product Description
||High Thermal And Acoustical Insulation For Construction.
||Premium Professional Construction，Acoustical Insulation
||Ultimate Formulation For Architectures，projects
||Spray Foam Adhesive
polystyrene spray foam insulation,
pu construction adhesive
HOMEY 30 MULTI-USE PU FOAM
Spray Foam Adhesive Homey 30 large expansion construction pu polyurethane
- One-component, ready to use multi-purpose Polyurethane Foam.
- It is fitted with a plastic adapter head for use with a foam application gun or plastic applicator.
- The foam will expand and cure by moisture in the air. It is used for a wide range of building applications.
- It is very good for filling and sealing with excellent mounting capacities, high thermal and acoustical insulation.
- Formulated for projects use;
- High solidity and strong adhesion to joint without fixing tools;
- Suitable for surfaces such as UPVC, masonry, brick, block work, glass, steel, aluminum, timber etc. (except PP, PE and Teflon);
- Very good filling capacities;
- Optimal application temperature is between +18℃ to +25℃;
- It contains CFC-free propellants which are harmless to the ozone layer.
|As supplied at 25℃ and R.H.50% conditions
|Tack-Free Time (min)
||Dust-free after 20-25 min.
|Cutting Time (hour)
||50-60% open cells
|Specific Gravity (kg/m³)
|Application Temperature Range
|Fire Class (DIN 4102 )
|Insulation Factor (Mw/m.k)
|Compressive Strength (kPa)
|Tensile Strength (kPa)
|Water Absorption (ML)
- Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames;
- Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities;
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction;
- Bonding and mounting;
- Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes;
- Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation;
- Packaging purpose, wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Shake the aerosol can for at least 40 seconds;
- Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application;
- Fit the gun or plastic applicator on the adapter.
- Firmly screw the can on the adapter and turn the flow adjustment screw;
- Fill the holes and cavities.
- Bottom up during application;
- Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes;
- Excess can be trimmed in about one hour;
- Fresh foam can be removed by using Homey Foam cleaner or acetone.
- Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.