Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Names:||Polyurethane Foam||Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane|
|Type:||One Component||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
|Keywords:||Polyurethane Sealant,PU Foam,Polyurethane Glue|
polyurethane foam spray,
polyethylene foam adhesive
Polyurethane Construction Adhesive PU Adhesive Powerful Adhesion
Homey 90 is a single-component , ready to use adhesive foam,low‐expansion polyurethane foam, without solvents for professional use. It is polymerized with the humidity of the atmosphere . It provides a strong bond and fast adhesion to lumber , plywood ,joists ,trusses , decking , concrete , metals , masonry and other substrates .
1. Great adhesiveness to most ingredients (apart from polyethylene and silicone surfaces)
2. Low expansion
3. High thermal and acoustic insulation
4. Aging resistant
● Interior and exterior bonding of common building materials on even surfaces.
● PU Adhesive can be applied on surfaces such as plasterboard, dry lining, Rockwool, insulation board, bricks, concrete, plaster, wood, metal etc...
● Can be cut, sanded, plastered and painted after full cure
750ml, 500ml, 300ml ;
12PCS / CTN 12pcs/ctn
How to examine the quality for PU foam?
1 Shrinkage test
Lay the foam on a peice of newspaper, bad quailty product will shrink and it will do damage to the doors and windows.
2 Check out the bubble
Bad quality product has larger bubbles, which means a bad insulating factor and fragile structure
3 Oil leakage test
Lay the foam on the newspaper and check out the back, the bad product would leave a lot of oil and penatrate the paper,the oil is corrosive to some of the material, good product will not have so much oil.
Contact Person: Antonio