Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Names:||Polyurethane Foam||Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane|
|Usage:||Construction, Woodworking||Component:||One Component|
|HS Code:||3214109000||Volume:||750ml, 500ml, 300ml|
|OEM:||Available||Shelf Life:||12 Months/quality Guarantee|
|Storage:||Store At 25℃ Or Below|
polystyrene spray foam insulation,
high density polyurethane foam
Expanding Polyurethane Insulation Spray , Structural Spray Foam For Seal Gaps
Homey 80 Polyurethane Foam is a single-component, moisture-curing and self-expanding PU foam.And it is specially designed for installing and insulating. It can be used for a wide range of building applications. It is fitted with a plastic adapter head for use with a foam application gun or a straw. It is used for a wide range of building applications. It is very good for filling and sealing with excellent mounting capacities, high thermal and acoustical insulation. It is environmental friendly as it does not contains any CFC materials.
As supplied at 25°C and R.H.50 % conditions
Base Polyurethane Shrink None
Consistency Stable Foam Cellular Structure 60~65% open cells
Curing System Moisture-cure Specific Gravity (kg/m³) 17-22
Tack-Free Time(min) 7~18 Temperature Resistance -40℃~+80℃
Cutting Time(hour) ≥0.7 AplicationA Temperature Range 5℃~35℃
Yield (L)900g.gw/750ml 35~40 Fire Class (DIN 4102 ) B3
Insulation Factor (Mw/m.k) <34 Compressive Strength (kPa) >100
Tensile Strength (kPa) >30 (10%) Adhesive Strengh(kPa) >80
Water Absorption (ML) 0.5~2(no epidermis)
1. Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
2. Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities.
3. Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
4. Sealing of holes on various wall and at floor concrete
5. Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
6. Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
7. Bonding and mounting
2. High performance, excellent quality.
3. High thermal & acoustical insulation value
4. Fast tack free High adhesion strength
Contact Person: christina