Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Names:||Polyurethane Foam||Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane|
|Usage:||Construction, Woodworking||Component:||One Component|
|HS Code:||3214109000||Volume:||750ml, 500ml, 300ml|
|OEM:||Available||Shelf Life:||12 Months/quality Guarantee|
|Storage:||Store At 25℃ Or Below|
high density polyurethane foam,
multi purpose foam
polyurethane spray PU Foam Adhesive spray insulation diy Diy Foam In A Can
Homey 80 Polyurethane Foam is a single-component, moisture-curing and self-expanding PU foam.And it is specially designed for installing and insulating.
As supplied at 25°C and R.H.50 % conditions
Base Polyurethane Shrink None
Consistency Stable Foam Cellular Structure 60~65% open cells
Curing System Moisture-cure Specific Gravity (kg/m³) 17-22
Tack-Free Time(min) 7~18 Temperature Resistance -40℃~+80℃
Cutting Time(hour) ≥0.7 AplicationA Temperature Range 5℃~35℃
Yield (L)900g.gw/750ml 35~40 Fire Class (DIN 4102 ) B3
Insulation Factor (Mw/m.k) <34 Compressive Strength (kPa) >100
Tensile Strength (kPa) >30 (10%) Adhesive Strengh(kPa) >80
Water Absorption (ML) 0.5~2(no epidermis)
2. High performance, excellent quality.
3. Wide range application
How to use
1. Shake can thoroughly for at least one minute.
2. Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
3. Place the can upside down, firmly screw can on adapter and turn on the flow adjustment screw anticlockwise.
4. Fill holes and cavities approximately 50% from bottom to top.
5. Foam begins to cure after 10 minutes. Further processing should be done an hour later.
6. Use knife to smooth out the cured foam and treat surface with cement, paint or silicone.
Contact Person: christina