Payment & Shipping Terms:
|MF:||Mixture||Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane|
|Usage:||Can Be Use In Extreme Temperature||Type:||PU Foam|
|HS Code:||3214109000||Component:||One Component|
|Volume:||500ml, 750ml||Color:||Off-white, Beige|
|Usage Way:||Gun Or Straw||Performance:||Filling, Sealing, Mounting And Bonding|
|OEM:||Avaliable||Shelf Life:||12 Months/quality Guarantee|
|Storage:||Store At 25℃ Or Below|
pu construction adhesive,
high density polyurethane foam
Window Door Use Winter Type PU Foam
Homey 40 Winter Type PU Foam is a one-component, ready to use multi-purpose Polyurethane foam. It is fitted with a plastic
adaptor head for use with a foam application gun or a straw.
Homey 40 Winter Type PU Foam is special designed for applications at temperature as low as -15℃.
Homey 40 Winter Type PU Foam is mould proof, resistant to heat and cold (-60ºC to +100ºC), and moistureresistant.
Cured foam can be cut, sanded, plastered or painted.
1. Cured foam can be cut, sanded, plastered or painted.
2. Excellent for winter use - application at ambient temp. from -15℃
3. High yield -up to 45L (750 ml at +20℃; up to 35L at 0℃
4. Does Not slump at low temperature
5. High adhesion to most building materials
6. Very good filling capacities
7. Ozone-friendly propellants, CFC and HCFC-free
1. Mounting of windows and doorframes;
2. Mounting and insulating wall panels, corrugated plates, roof tiles, etc.
3. Application where temperature between -18℃ to +35℃;
Contact Person: christina