Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Names:||Polyurethane Foam||Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane|
|Usage:||Construction, Woodworking||Component:||One Component|
|HS Code:||3214109000||Volume:||750ml, 500ml, 300ml|
|OEM:||Available||Shelf Life:||12 Months/quality Guarantee|
|Storage:||Store At 25℃ Or Below|
polyurethane foam spray,
polyethylene foam adhesive
Spray Foam Insulation PU Foam Spray Expanding Foam Insulation
Homey 80 Polyurethane Foam is a one-component multi-purpose Polyurethane foam that dispenses from the aerosol can.It is specially designed for installing and insulating.
|As supplied at 25°C and R.H.50 % conditions|
|Cellular Structure||60~65% open cells|
|Specific Gravity (kg/m³)||17-22|
|Application Temperature Range||5℃~35℃|
|Fire Class (DIN 4102 )||B3|
|Insulation Factor (Mw/m.k)||<34|
|Compressive Strength (kPa)||>100|
|Tensile Strength (kPa)||>30 (10%)|
|Water Absorption (ML)||
2. High performance, excellent quality.
3. Wide range application
How to use
1. Shake can thoroughly for at least one minute.
2. Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
3. Place the can upside down, firmly screw can on adapter and turn on the flow adjustment screw anticlockwise.
4. Fill holes and cavities approximately 50% from bottom to top.
5. Foam begins to cure after 10 minutes. Further processing should be done an hour later.
6. Use knife to smooth out the cured foam and treat surface with cement, paint or silicone.
How to examine the quality for PU foam?
1 Shrinkage test
Lay the foam on a peice of newspaper, bad quailty product will shrink and it will do damage to the doors and windows.
2 Check out the bubble
Bad quality product has larger bubbles, which means a bad insulating factor and fragile structure
3 Oil leakage test
Lay the foam on the newspaper and check out the back, the bad product would leave a lot of oil and penatrate the paper,the oil is corrosive to some of the material, good product will not have so much oil.
Contact Person: Antonio