Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Polyurethane Foam||Usage:||Installation And Insulation|
|Color:||Off-white||Storge:||12 Months In 25 Degrees Celsius Or Below|
500ml PU Foam Adhesive,
Polyurethane PU Foam Adhesive,
DIN 4102 PU Foam Adhesive
General purpose PU foam special for installation and insulation Polyurethane Foam with heat preservation
It can be used for installing,fixing and insulating of doors and windows frames with excellent adhesion on most substrates. Also it can be used for filling and sealing gaps,joint,openings and cavities. Homey 80 can install the electrical outlets and water pipes.
|As supplied at 25°C and R.H.50 % conditions|
|Cellular Structure||60~65% open cells|
|Specific Gravity (kg/m³)||17-22|
|Application Temperature Range||5℃~35℃|
|Fire Class (DIN 4102 )||B3|
|Insulation Factor (Mw/m.k)||<34|
|Compressive Strength (kPa)||>100|
|Tensile Strength (kPa)||>30 (10%)|
|Water Absorption (ML)||
How to use
1. Shake can thoroughly for at least one minute.
2. Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
3. Place the can upside down, firmly screw can on adapter and turn on the flow adjustment screw anticlockwise.
4. Fill holes and cavities approximately 50% from bottom to top.
5. Foam begins to cure after 10 minutes. Further processing should be done an hour later.
6. Use knife to smooth out the cured foam and treat surface with cement, paint or silicone.
Contact Person: christina